Our client is a long established company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Warranty Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for a Warranty Administrator looking to develop their career with an award•winning company.
If you are looking for an opportunity within a friendly atmosphere where no two days will be the same, this maybe the next step for your career!
Your duties will include:
- Handling telephone calls from customers, clients & internal staff.
- Submitting accurate warranty and goodwill claims daily
- Determining if repairs descriptions/write ups meets manufacturer standards
- Preparing all claims which need amending
- Recording all claims which are unpaid and working with warranty requirements
- Ensure all enquiries and complaints are dealt with satisfactorily
- To update and maintain all reports and KPI's for clients and Management alike
To be considered for the role of Warranty Administrator, you must be:
- A customer orientated individual with an eye for detail
- Trained on Manufacturer Warranty Standards
- Good administrate skills
- Ability to work to set deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A "can do" attitude
- Ability to deal with large volumes of work at peak periods
- Confidant telephone manner
- Must have previous office based experience within a customer service environment
Self•driven, uses own initiative and assesses own performance although can accept criticism. Mature and comfortable in dealing with people on all levels. Reliable, committed and determined to meet targets. Organised and well presented, keen for new experiences, must easily adapt to new procedures and systems.
Must be competent in using Microsoft Office, in particular, Word, Excel, Access and Power Point. Microsoft Outlook, Internet and Email used daily.
Additionally, you must possess high levels of accuracy with good numeracy and organisational skills.
To apply for the role of Warranty Administrator, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Posted 48 days ago