£35000 - £45000 Per Annum
An Apprentice Trainer / Lecturer is needed to join a new state of the art training centre. The Manufacturing Technology Centre is collaborating with the UK Atomic Energy Authority (UKAEA) and the Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC) to train and develop apprentices in a brand new purpose built training academy in Oxfordshire.
Courses will be delivered by the MTC, replicating the industry-leading Advanced Manufacturing Training Centre on the MTC campus in Coventry. The AMTC has rapidly built a reputation for equipping apprentices not only with core engineering skills but also the latest advanced manufacturing techniques. The environment is both dynamic and engaging, supporting the next generation of highly skilled and agile Engineers.
Working in partnership with Consilium Recruit they are seeking an Apprentice Trainer.The purpose of the role is to manage and develop a comprehensive and innovative teaching and learning experience in a variety of practical and theoretical skills within the current apprenticeship trailblazer standards.
- As the Apprentice Trainer / Lecturer you will focus on the delivery of high-quality and engaging training for a number of units to Apprentices
- You will facilitate the understanding of the advanced manufacturing trailblazer standards.
- You will be creating and developing apprenticeship schemes-of-work.
- You will liaise with MTC personnel, including but not limited to Engineering Technicians and Research Engineers to ensure the Apprenticeship programme continues to meet the MTCs vision whilst ensuring synergies are realised.
- You will also be responsible for the monitoring of learning environment, learner workplace Health, Safety & Welfare.
As the ideal candidate for the Apprentice Trainer / Lecturer position you will hold an NVQ Level 3 similar or above in engineering, manufacture or maintenance with a flexible and pro-active approach to tasks as well as the ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
Technical competence in one of the following disciplines Hydraulics/Pneumatics, Automation, Machine Assembly, Robotics, Mechanical Maintenance and Electrical Maintenance.
All applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check prior to being employed within our apprentice team.
To apply for the position of Apprentice Trainer/ Lecturer please forward an up to date copy of your CV to Rebecca Gibbs.
Posted 29 days ago