Affiliate Manager - New Change | Zoek UK | 7b5134d112574dcf83ac46c811f1c6b3
New Change, London EC4M 9AF, UK
Permanent (Full time)
At GVC, the ambition, focus, energy and character of our digital marketing teams makes sure they’re ready for whatever we throw at them. Bring your skills to a business with the drive to match your own. Bring your resilience, and as part of our London team you’ll make the world’s most amazing entertainment and gaming even more memorable. All underpinned with our commitment to responsibility and ethics. For the good of entertainment.
Our portfolio of sports betting and gaming companies includes some of the most well-known brands in the industry, such as Ladbrokes, bwin, and Coral. We’ve a huge high street presence with an increasing share of online gaming activity. We take our commitment to safeguarding our customers extremely seriously. We make sure they know their limits and we work with them to make sure everyone enjoys our products and services responsibly.
Purpose of Role:
This is a great opportunity to join the fast expanding casino affiliation division within the Casino marketing department. The Affiliate Manager will have a pivotal role in the group acquisition. He/She will manage Partycasino affiliate accounts and work within a team environment.
- Check new affiliate applications and decide whether to approve as publishers
- Research and source new affiliate opportunities and partners to increase revenue and performance.
- Audit affiliates web properties to check all information published is correct and aligned with business objective
- Run the casino affiliate program
- ROI of new player acquisition and campaign optimisation.
- Managing current affiliate relationships by providing timely support
- Liaising with affiliates on commercial terms
- Monitoring competition, the performance of our affiliates, their sources of traffic, the quality of their players and the revenues they are generating to ensure timely action is taken and that the portfolio is healthy in the long run
- Working with low performing affiliates proactively to increase their performance
- Creating and distributing reports and data to internal teams
- Ensure that all the campaigns are meeting the local legal requirements
- Specialist skills and experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, in business/marketing or similar
- At least 1 year of prior experience in affiliate marketing is necessary, in gambling is a plus. Interest in digital marketing.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Interest/knowledge of online gambling
- Proficiency across the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel
Posted 3 days ago