Purchase Ledger Clerk
£9 - £10 per hour
Robert Half are recruiting for an immediately available Purchase Ledger Clerk for a highly respected production business based in Central Bath. This is a temporary opportunity for up to 3 months, to support the finance function through a busy period.
This role is available to start immediately and is expected to last a minimum of 3 months. (There will be potential for permanent opportunities within the organisation)
Hourly rate: £9 £10 per hour plus holiday pay
Reporting into the Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the day to day maintenance of the ledger
- Matching Supplier invoices against purchase orders and posting on to the ledger
- Reconciliation of Supplier statements
- Query chasing and resolution
- Organise Supplier payment runs for allocated accounts
- General admin duties for the department as required
To be considered for this Purchase Ledger Clerk position you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- To be an excellent communicator
- To be capable of working to deadlines
- A high attention to detail
This is an great opportunity to join one of Baths most sought after Production organisations.
For more information please contact Hannah Porter on#########
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 43 days ago