Compliance Administrators Immediate Starts!
Up to £9 per hour
Manpower are pleased to be recruiting for a Compliance Administrator on behalf of our client based in Luton. Our client is looking for 2 candidates to fill the vacancies starting with immediate effect.These are both temporary roles leading to permanent employment!
Job Title:Compliance Administrators Immediate start!
Salary: £9 per Hour
Hours of work: Hours of work will be 09.00am to 17:30pm with one hour for lunch.
Our client are specialists in recruitment and are looking for committed individuals who will be responsible for the day to day processes including:
Dealing with the compliance stage of the recruitment liaising with candidates and referees in order to obtain references and compliance documentation. This is a fastpaced environment where you will be expected to achieve and maintain daily referencing targets to ensure client SLAs are met.
Key Performance Measures:
- Adherence to client and internal SLAs.
- Accuracy of internal compliance system
- Tracker updates
Relevant skills and attributes:
- Clear, professional communications skills
- Customer service and candidate focussed
- High level of attention to detail
- Proactive in your own learning
- Forward thinker with the ability to act on initiative
- Selfmotivated with a can do attitude
- A strong belief in doing well by doing good
- The ability to identify and seize opportunities for improvement
- Applying for references and making sure candidates are fully compliant
- Checking reference reports
- Liaising with others within the department to ensure information is kept up to date and logging information on an Excel spreadsheet
- Checking candidates proof of right to work
- Carry out administrative duties as required by your Line Manager such as updating trackers and reports
- Ability to work towards targets and manage your day effectively
- Ensure NAV (Inhouse system) is fully updated with all activity, all comments and actions documented to provide a full audit history.
- Provide a professional, honest and consultative approach to client relationship management / account management
- Good attention to detail, with the ability to listen and follow instructions, adhering to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills are required as you will be dealing with corporate clients
- Manage a high volume of incoming calls, answering in a timely manner providing an efficient and professional service
- Be proficient in Microsoft office Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent Administration skills, with the ability to manage your workload effectively
- Deal with customers on the telephone in a professional, calm manner on a daily basis
- Be passionate about people and be driven to deliver an exceptional client and candidate experience
- Achievement of required productivity levels, KPI achievement and quality output
- Responsible for your own learning, identifying any knowledge gaps to your line Manager
- Ensuring that all activity complies with all Company policies, procedures and legal requirements including health and safety and employment legislation
- Ensuring that all work is conducted in accordance with clients values and standards
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!
Posted 19 days ago