Part II Architectural Assistant
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£25000 - £30000 per annum + other company benefits
We are currently representing a RIBA Chartered Architectural Practice based around the Leeds area who are actively looking for a Part II Architectural Assistant to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a Part II Architectural Assistant to develop their career within a talented team.
Our client is ideally looking for a highly motivated Part II Architectural Assistant who is looking for their first opportunity to develop their career further. The successful Part II Architectural Assistant will be developing within the practices Residential sector predominantly working on and developing residential layouts so a knowledge of this would be highly beneficial. Daily responsibilities will include assisting the Senior Architect, producing working drawings and construction detailing for a number of layout developments, work as a team as well as independently and use Revit on a daily basis. It would be advantageous to have knowledge of Revit but this isnt essential. Other softwares used on a daily basis include AutoCAD, Photoshop and InDesign.
Part II Architectural Assistant**Position Overview**
- Attend Site Meetings
- Produce working drawings for a variety of projects within the Residential sector
- Develop projects using Revit on a daily basis
- Produce construction detailing
- Work in a team as well as independently
Part II Architectural Assistant**Position Requirements**
- Living in or around the Leeds area
- Relevant Degree Qualified
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
- Excellent knowledge of Revit; Advantageous
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop and InDesign
Part II Architectural Assistant**Position Remuneration**
- Salary; £25k £30k (DOE)
- Holiday; 20 Days + Bank Holidays
- Part III Sponsorship
- Other benefits discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 47 days ago