£7 - £9 per hour
About Our Client
Lloyds Banking Group has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Groups customers.
- Understanding and interpreting data at a basic level
- Process work in line with agreed procedures and Lloyds Banking Group rules or scripts
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
- Resolve queries and escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group) and log if appropriate
- Liaise with internal/external Lloyds Banking Group customers and clients
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually
- Maintain records for audit purposes.
- Confident in processing a high volume of transactions while maintaining high level of accuracy at all times.
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment
- Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients
Lloyds Banking Group strives daily towards their vision of becoming the best bank for customers. Theyre well on their way thanks to the effort of their colleagues join them today and support them in achieving their vision.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Posted 13 days ago