Managing Quantity Surveyor
Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Healthcare, Pension, Car
Manging Quantity Surveyor
PQS / Consultancy Birmingham Managing Quantity Surveyor
A global PQS/Consultancy are looking to take on an experienced Managing Quantity Surveyor to be based out of their Birmingham Office. They need a new lead on their projects with the ability to mentor more junior Quantity Surveyors preferable.
Role:Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Developing and maintaining our reputation through developing business opportunities.
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of service delivery to our clients, acting as primary interface to help build client confidence.
- Act as the lead for commercial services multidisciplinary teams and reviewing and reporting on all aspects of project within our portfolio.
- You will be responsible for providing effective and efficient administration of project accounts and the management of internal job costings in relation to the fee and services and resource requirements.
- Redevelopment of Paradise Circus
- Regeneration of Longbridge
- New Birmingham City University Campus
- Eastside Locks Development
- New Student Residencies at University of Birmingham.
- £55,000 £65,000
- Top Pension Contribution
- Managing Junior Quantity Surveyors
- Client Facing
- Ideally Business Development Skills
If you are a Managing/Senior Quantity Surveyor seeking a fresh challenge or interested in having a confidential conversation about various opportunities, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Birmingham
Posted 23 days ago