£27000 - £55000 per annum
**Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Showroom Manager required in Norfolk
Term: Full-time, Permanent.
Salary: £27,000 Basic £55,000 OTE
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm, Saturdays 8.30am to 5pm, Sundays (2 in 5) 11am to 4pm.
Day off in the week**
Showroom Manager required in Norfolk
Our client, an Automotive Main Car Dealership in Fakenham, Norfolk is currently looking to recruit an experienced Showroom Manager or Business Manager looking for a career move to join their team.
Our client offers a competitive salary, internal benefits, and a fantastic work environment. They have a brilliant reputation and pride themselves on appreciating their employees.
As a Showroom Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Effectively coordinating all aspects of the customer experience within the showroom environment.
- Guiding Sales Executives with transacting vehicle purchases.
- Managing the finance and insurance-related elements of vehicle purchases.
- Monitoring, measuring, supporting and reviewing the performances of the Sales Executives.
- Ensuring the correct mix of stock is available and appropriately presented.
- Assisting with forecasting the expected performances of the department.
Necessary requisites for this position are as follows:
- Previous experience in the motor industry within the sales arena at a high level.
- A full UK driving licence.
You will need to have a passion for the motor industry along with first class customer service experience. ·
To apply please send your CV to Nicola Macdonald at Driven Motor Jobs#########
Please only send your CV if you have the relevant experience requested in the job description. Owing to the nature of our business, speed is of the essence in processing your application.
AUTOMOTIVE RECRUITMENT AGENCY FOR MOTOR TRADE JOBS
Posted 24 days ago