Store Manager - Sheffield | Zoek UK | 7c47c5
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing brand, with plans to open a number of new outlets across the UK over the next 12 month. If you are currently working in a management role within the retail or hospitality sector and want to continue your own personal development within a growing brand this could be the perfect next opportunity for you.
As a Store Manager you will be passionate about not only your team but also your customers and freshly prepared products. You will be leading your team to deliver excellent service and food quality, to grow sales and drive the overall success of the brand.
- You will have management experience in a retail or hospitality environment and be capable of driving performance and consistent standards in commercial results, food quality and service
- You will have a positive attitude, be energetic and love the excitement of working in a fast paced environment
- Be a strong communicator, who has the ability to work at pace and make clear decisions
- You will understand what it means to deliver amazing customer service and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding customer expectations
- Have a keen desire to learn and develop with a "genuine" passion for high retail standards
- You will be obsessed with detail, highly attentive and confident analysing business data
THE ROLE AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing, coaching and developing a team to achieve outstanding results
- Accountable for all aspects of stock and ordering procedures, ensuring you hit production and wastage targets
- Drive and analyse the profit performance of your operation
- Maintain consistent high standards and drive food quality
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and organisation, promoting a safe and healthy working environment for all
- You will be obsessed with hospitality and lead your Team to achieve the highest levels of service
- Inspire and engage your Team through creating a culture of teamwork and support.
- Direct the team to ensure tasks are completed efficiently and within deadlines
This is a huge opportunity to work and grow within this expanding freshly prepared food retailer. Experiencing rapid growth, there is no stopping their success! This is a superb opportunity to develop your management skills in a business that recognises it needs to develop its talent and people to continue their success.
KEYWORDS: Counter Manager, Section Manager, Store Manager, Sous Chef, Head Chef, Department Manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Supermarket, Food Retail, Hospitality
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: