£45000 - £55000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Salary up to £55,000 + benefits
Who are the company?
This role is with technology company based in Cambridge, who are known for building innovative cloud-based software solutions that support the medical research industry.
They have modern offices in Cambridge and are very open to flexible working options!
The role & responsibilities
You will work as part of a development team, taking a hands-on position to help build and maintain their suite of products.
There is also the opportunity to provide training and mentorship to junior developers on the team, as well as progress to a leadership role as the business continues to scale up.
- Take an active part in the design, development, and maintenance of software applications.
- Take an active part in knowledge sharing with the team.
- Assist in architecture and design sessions.
- Assist in managing code releases and take part in code reviews.
The skills we are looking for
- NodeJS, ReactJS
- REST API
Extra skills – the non-technical part
- Interesting in working as part of a collaborative team.
- Strong problem-solving skills and creative thinking.
Is this role for you? If so, then please get in touch with Tom Farrington at Premier Group Recruitment.
Posted 43 days ago