Band 6 LD Occupational Therapist - Surrey
Surrey Quays, Greater London, England
£18.21 to £23.90 per hour
Are you an Occupational Therapist who specialises in Learning Disabilities?
Our client is currently seeking a band 6 Occupational Therapist to join their challenging Adult Learning Disabilities team within an NHS trust based in Surrey.
It is essential for candidates applying to have experience of working within Adult Learning Disabilities and be available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method, The PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• ASD assessment
• Working with 18-25-year olds with learning and physical disabilities
• Carrying out functional assessments
• Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Experience writing EHCP and reports
• Experience carrying out manual handling and seating assessment including prescription of specialist equipment
• Managing own caseload
• Being legally and professionally accountable for own work
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class support and service from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true life/work balance
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Posted 16 days ago