Product Manager (Managed Services)
Daisy Corporate Services are looking for a Product Manager to cover a period of maternity leave. You will be responsible for the full lifecycle management of an existing product portfolio as well as introducing new products alongside the product tower. The success of the role will be dependent on working in virtual teams and influencing key stakeholders.
- At all times working toward making the product & services portfolio ‘Easy to buy and easy to sell’ across all relevant Business Units.
- Inputting into the creation of cost models and pricing tools
- Creating and managing product roadmaps
- Implementation and collaboration on best practice for lifecycle management.
- Identification and introduction of new product / capabilities to be offered.
- Creation of business plans to support training and investment in new capabilities
- To liaise with manufacturers for technical updates and support for the technologies used
- Vendor management including but not exclusive to, monthly meetings, sales tracking, business plan creation (with other business units)
- Experience in product lifecycle management – Essential
- Ability to work in virtual geographically disperse teams - Essential
- To be technically and commercially aware of the market and have a full understanding of the technical, business and commercial propositions on offer
- Knowledge of Sales/Operational processes and their interaction with the Project Delivery Teams
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and diligence
- Excellent written skills
- Excellent oral and presentation skills with the ability to articulate a message to a mixed audience, from managerial/strategic personnel to technical personnel
Knowledge and experience of ITIL
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- Up to 38 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- The day off on your birthday!
- Fantastic learning and development opportunities through "Daisy University" to help you achieve your career goals.
- Access to excellent discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products
Posted 7 days ago