£21500 - £22500 per annum
This Ofsted Outstanding nursery in Islington, London provides a loving, caring and friendly environment, where children have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in every area in order to reach their full potential. Their aim is for every child to be happy and healthy, providing nutritious and healthy meals for the children.
They are now recruiting an experienced Nursery Childcare Cook to join their thriving team.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Prepare Snacks and Meals for the children
- Ensure all allergen and dietary requirements are adhered to
- Undertake regular deep cleans of their working kitchen
- Hold a level 2/3 health & hygiene qualification
- Have 1 years experience in a similar role
- To ensure the kitchen and serving areas are maintained to the highest standards in terms of presentation and cleanliness.
- To consistently present correctly laid out tables and trays as per childrens specifications.
- To be able to undertake any further duties assigned by the Nursery chef in relation to the kitchen, meals, serving, and cleanliness.
- Be passionate about preparing fresh, balanced, nutritious meals
Essential to the role:
- A positive attitude
- Level 3 Food and Hygiene qualification
- A team player
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of basic health and safety and food safety
- Willingness to undertake further training as required
- COSHH Knowledge
- Fulltime position, starting ASAP
- Competitive remuneration package, with salaries up to £22,500 per year, according to experience and qualifications.
The working hours are from9.00 am to 5:00 pm.
FABREC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff, candidates and volunteers to share this commitment. The background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
By applying to this ad you confirm that you understand and consent that in order to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf, FABrec may forward your details to clients, and additionally display promotional excerpts from your details on the Fabrec website or other websites of our group. You agree and accept that your present employer may access the Fabrec website or other Fabrec group websites and you unconditionally waive any and all claims you may have against Fabrec as a result of any loss you may suffer as a result of the information being displayed on these websites.
Posted 45 days ago