Retail Merchandiser - Leeds - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Leeds - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is a leading Menswear retailer and they are looking for an experienced Retail Merchandiser to join their Head Office Merchandise team. Their Head Office is based at Cross Green Leeds 9.
They are looking for a Retail Merchandiser to work with the Head of Merchandise to manager the Retail department; planning, distribution, admin and operations.
You will be responsible for space, category and option planning for the 65 stores and concessions.
You will create the distribution plan by category for each season to optimise sales, space and available stock and then plan allocations, regroups, distribution and recall to fulfil this plan.
You will have the responsibility of managing, training and developing the retail team (currently 2 people).
You will also produce, analyse and react to stock & sales reports to improve turnover.
- You will have the ability to react to changes in demand and logistics.
- Highly numerate with excellent Excel skills, particularly with Pivot tables and V-look ups.
- Able to work under pressure, resilient with good communication skills at all levels.
- A love of retail and good commercial awareness.
- The ability to identify and offer effective solutions to problems.
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.