German or Russian speaking Corporate Researcher
Up to £25000 per annum
Our client, a successful strategic consultancy specialising in intellectual property investigations is looking for a corporate researcher / investigator with fluent Russian or German to join their team.
This would be a great opportunity for someone methodical, with initiative and an enquiring mind.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to use your language skills to conduct international research and investigations concerning trademarks, patents, copyright and designs.
Duties will include:
- Using a range of research techniques to gather information including databases, public records and interviews
- Analysing results and writing detailed, comprehensive reports in English. (These reports may be used as evidence in court so this is an essential aspect of the role)
- Case management using and managing specialist contractors, liaising with clients, managing budgets for international projects
- Writing business proposals for clients
- Investigations could involve
- Fluency in written English with the ability to write clear and concise reports
- Fluency in German or Russian
- Excellent desk research skills
- Confident telephone manner with first class communication skills
- Persistent and tenacious
- Academic background in law, languages or IT useful but not essential
- Experience in private investigations preferable but not essential
- Local to West Sussex or prepared to commute on a daily basis
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Frank. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to reapply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multidiscipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the Southeast, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 34 working days. languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 19 days ago