Llandudno, Conwy, Wales
Are you keen to make a difference? Are you naturally caring and compassionate? Are you looking to expand your skill set and enhance your career? Then come and join Complete Care, one of the leading providers of complex care in the UK.
Role: Female Healthcare Assistant
Pay: £9.00 to £10.50 per hour
Hours: 20 hrs per week
Shifts: Wk 1 & 3 Thursday & Friday 22.00 – 08.00 wake nights. Wk 2 & 4 Saturday & Sunday 22.00 – 08.00 wake nights.
As part of your role, you will support your client with their personal care needs, social activities and personal interests. Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous but not essential as we offer full comprehensive bespoke training for our client's clinical requirements. We are committed to respecting client individuality and promoting choice and independence.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- Permanent position with guaranteed hours
- 4 day paid Induction course at out training centre in Telford, Shropshire
- Holiday Pay
- Ongoing training, development and support with a 24 hour advice line
- Full Enhanced DBS paid for by the company
- Access to a Pension Scheme and Childcare vouchers
- Access to the Refer a Friend scheme where you could receive £300*
- Exclusive access to discounts on High Street retailers through Lifeworks
Don't Delay Apply Today!
This post is subject to a satisfactory Full Enhanced disclosure
There is a genuine occupational requirement for the holder of this post to be male/female in accordance with the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 and Equality Act 2010.
Complete Care Holdings is an equal opportunities employer
Posted 18 days ago