Paid Search and PPC - Graduate Account Executive
London, Greater London, England
Job Title: Graduate Paid Search and Pay Per Click Account Executive
- You love numbers and want to be in a client-facing job
- You want to work in a sociable yet professional environment and industry
- You want to be at the forefront of cutting-edge digital marketing technology with market leading brands
- You want training and development in an industry that is a key driver for the global economy
- You want to see your career progress in an award-winning and growing business
- Sounds like you? Read on…...
In addition, you'll also:
- Have done a degree with quantitative modules
- Be analytical, with excellent numerical skills
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Have a strong interest in the online marketing industry
Graduate Paid Search and Pay Per Click Account Executive
We are looking for someone to join our Agency team to become a specialist in paid search and pay per click advertising. You will join a team of fun-loving, highly sociable digital media fans working on a variety of clients to deliver online programmatic display and paid social campaigns for global Buying and running paid search and pay per click advertising campaigns for major clients in retail (we will give you lots of training and support in this)
- Campaign builds and set up
- Client facing- reporting on campaign performance and understanding their needs
Paid search and pay per click are two of the most effective advertising channels around and we see them every day in our online experiences.
NMPi is an award-winning international digital media agency established in 2004 and headquartered out of London, UK. We've also got offices in The Netherlands, Switzerland, Australia, South Africa, Singapore and Malaysia, and the USA.
We make it easier for people to find the things they want online, when they most want them.
We partner with companies like Google, YouTube and Facebook to deliver online media campaigns for market leading and emerging brands.
We've won awards for our work. Loads of them. Recent wins include" Best Use of Automation Or AI" at The Performance Marketing Awards 2018.
Package & Benefits
NMPi pay industry competitive salaries, which we regularly benchmark against our peers. Salary is reviewed on a regular basis and can increase as you progress along your career path. We also offer additional performance related bonus, so we can be found above the industry benchmark on pay alone.
In addition to this we offer a fantastic benefits package which covers:
• Health Care
• Gym membership
• Annual season ticket loan
• PerkBox Gold Card
• Cycle to work scheme
• Friday drinks and quarterly social events
• Snack fridge and fortnightly company lunches and breakfasts delivered to the officeWhat Do You Do Next?
We're hiring right now, so hit the Apply button this minute!! Once we've considered your application we'll be in touch, and the interview process will consist of three stages.
Posted 12 days ago