Mid - Senior Level Lighting Artists
Axis Studios are currently expanding the LRC team and are seeking mid - senior level LIGHTING & COMPOSITING ARTISTS to join them onsite in our Glasgow studio.
The Lighting and Compositing artist will join our team working on a variety of projects and will contribute their technical and artistic skills to the next generation game cinematics and commercial animation projects.
Candidates are required, and must be eligible at time of application, to work on-site in Glasgow and have the relevant visa or citizenship permitting work within the UK.
- Become familiar with the tools, techniques and pipeline within the facility
- Receive and act on direction given by the sequence CG Supervisor or lighting lead.
- Be expected to meet the level of quality required.
- Create both the exterior and interior lighting within environments and cut scenes.
Composite rendered cg layers and deliver final shot.
- Proven experience of Lighting/Compositing on CG/VFX productions. Degree level qualification in relevant subject.
- Strong working knowledge of 3D software, preferably including Maya, Houdini and Fusion.
- Be willing to adapt to Houdini Mantra and Fusion.
- A strong creative portfolio and showreel.
- A strong, measurable track record in delivering against project goals.
- Deadline driven.
- Good communicator.
Posted 15 days ago