Project Procurement Officer - Middlesbrough | Zoek UK | 7db43d
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Project Procurement Officer
Permanent (Full time)
Meridian Business Support are recruiting on behalf of our client, for a Project Procurement Officer due to the expansion of their business, to join the team in Middlesbrough.
In return you will be working for a leading global contractor within the oil, gas and wind sectors where you will be offered a competitive employments benefits package.
Your responsibilities To develop, align and implement individual Project Procurement Plans at bidding Phase and after Award Phase to achieve competitive advantage, cost savings, innovation, risk reduction and supply chain improvement.
The Project Procurement Officer will be customer focused with excellent business knowledge and the ability to adapt to a diversity of clients. Strong analytical and data analysis skills. Effective negotiation skills and a thorough understanding of the business, together with:
• A Business Administration / Engineering Degree, or equivalent
• Qualified to Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS)
• Extensive proven experience in Project Procurement providing:
• Delivery of project procurement and risk management in a global environment
• Commercial negotiations with subcontractors and suppliers in the various phases of a contract
• Owner of all procurement activities during tender and operational phases. Nominated single point of contact for the business as well as for suppliers
• Develop and manage all procurement plans during tender and operational phases
• Willingness to occasionally travel (inter)nationally to project locations
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...