£60000 - £70000 per annum
Data Product Manager**London**Up to £70,000 + benefitsThis company are a Data Innovation Lab that have been formed by a leading FS technology company. They are dedicated to advanced research and development, and are looking for a strong Product Manager to manage their suite of Data Science powered products.
The Company This company build cutting edge data science products for both internal and external clients. They have a very strong data science team, but are lacking a strong Product Manager to lead their suite of products.
The RoleAs a Product Manager, you will:
- Be accountable for defining the roadmap and strategy for new products built by the data science team.
- Be responsible for defining product requirements and the goto market strategy to work with both internal and external clients.
Require Skills & Experience
- Have strong analytical skills, as well as excellent communication skills.
- Have experience with machine learning or AI products.
- Come from a good product management background, and familiar working with AGILE (XP, Scrum, Kanban).
- Understand how to prioritise the needs of product users and stakeholders.
- Up to £70,000 + benefits
- Own a suite of innovative data science solutions.
Posted 46 days ago