Chef de Partie Pastry
£20000 - £20000 Per Annum
This contemporary Surrey Award Winning Hotel is looking for an experienced and creative Pastry Chef de Partie to join their kitchen team.
Our Client has an exciting new opportunity for a Pastry Chef De Partie in their kitchen.The pastry team are responsible for the timely production and presentation of all pastries, desserts and confectionery items forthe restaurants, lounge (including afternoon tea) and banqueting.
The successful candidate will have proven experience within a quality hotel(s) or restaurant(s), be passionate about pastry, enthusiastic, able to work in a team and have an eye for detail.
The position will include a mixture of shifts on a rotational basis including weekends.
Applicants can also expect outstanding staff facilities, market leading salaries, great benefits and a friendly, fun-loving culture.
Essential attributes required for this Pastry Chef de Partie are:
- Three years appropriate experience
- NVQ level 3 pastry
- Cooking and hotplate service skills
- HACCPS awareness
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate
- Problem solving ability
- Customer service appreciation and awareness
- Planning and time management awareness
Pastry Chef de Partie benefits include:
- Use of leisure facilities
- One free meal whilst on duty
- Uniform provided
- Generous discount for you and your family/friends
- Annual overnight loyalty stays
- Holiday entitlement which increases after 2 years' service
- Excellent training and development opportunities
To apply for this great Pastry Chef de Partie position, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to ######### .
All Applicants must..................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we havent contacted you within 72 hours of your application, then on this occasion you will have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Posted 20 days ago