Park Royal, London
£11.01 - £12.91 per hour
Branch Security Officer Park Royal
We are the largest secure solutions company in the world, the second largest private employer on the London Stock Exchange and one of Britains top Employers. Our Cash Management Solutions business has expertise in cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM and cash centre outsourcing, secure storage and retrieval.
As an employee, each role will have specific responsibilities for the identification, management and control of risk in order to safeguard the business, staff, customers, assets and reputation. Every employee has a role to play in understanding and supporting the business in embedding effective risk management controls and assurance and be integral to the effectiveness and success of the company.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Monitoring the CCTV systems and escalating security issues and liaising with all other departments and National Control Centre. Raising the alarm in the event of attack.
- Operation of switchboard when required.
- Carry out any other duties that are deemed reasonable.
- Be aware of health and safety issues and ensure all employees are able to work in a safe manner.
- Undertake training activities as required.
- Liaise with other departments, branches, customers and suppliers, as appropriate, to resolve issues and maintain security and service.
- Control the entry and exit of vehicles, employees and visitors to, from and within the branch.
- Ensure quality standards are consistently reviewed and adhered to.
- Follow welldefined procedures to ensure the security of the buildings.
- Responsible for branch security, monitoring all areas of the location and escalating issues immediately.
- To carry out the opening and closing of the location (if applicable).
- To carry out airport style searches.
- To be trusted with some access control information.
This role profile will be subject to change in accordance with departmental developments and the job holders expertise.
- Able to pass a Criminal Record Bureau check either obtained by Disclosure of Scotland or Security Industry Association Licence.
- Checkable 5 year employment/unemployment/educational history.
- Must be able to communicate with customers and colleagues in English.
- Must be able to pass a personal credit and Identity check.
- Ability to follow laid down company procedures/instructions.
- Ability to work at pace with accuracy to meet deadlines.
- Flexible and helpful.
- Focused on delivery of customer service.
- Willing to undergo an airport style search when entering and leaving our premises
- Must be comfortable working within a secure, confined and highly regulated environment.
- Willing to undertake shift work, including Days/Nights and Weekends
This role will be subject to screening including but not limited to a criminal record check, credit check and 5 year background check. In addition, this role will be subject to a medical review which may include a medical assessment with an occupational health practitioner.
- Effective communication skills at all levels.
- Basic IT competence.
- Able to work as part of a team player.
- Security conscious.
- Ability to be available 24 hours / 7days a week.
Experience of monitoring and controlling security equipment.
If interested, please apply and we will be in touch.
Posted 23 days ago