North Acton, Greater London, England
Unspecified (Part time)
DYN-Metal, specialist bronze and brass founders and machinists with over 80 years of experience, have a vacancy for a Office Administrator at its Park Royal offices and works.
DYN-Metal’s customer base embraces a wide range of engineering companies manufacturing, operating or servicing heavy engineering plant. These include companies in the mining, steelmaking, maritime and petrochem industries.
The successful candidate will need to:
* Perform data entry roles using an ERP/MRP system, including processing purchase orders, updating records and databases of our manufacturing processes - ideally experience with EFACS but any ERP or CRM system would be a bonus.
* Assist with administrative duties, including, filing.
* Be able to communicate effectively with customers in a clear concise manner - orally and written.
* Be able to work in a deadline-driven work environment and work calmly under pressure.
* Be able to work within a small team and liaise with colleagues in the factory.
Competitive salary depending on experience - 23 days holiday plus bank holidays – Ideal location close to North Acton underground station (Central Line)