Customer Service Advisor
Are you looking for your next career move? Why not join one of the worlds market leading premium brands?
- My client is looking to recruit an experienced logical and manual technical Customer Service Advisor to join their team based in Thame, Monday Friday between 8.00am 6.00pm (shift rota) along with 1 weekend a month with time off in Lieu. £18k increasing to £18.5 after training programme is completed along with amazing employee benefits including relaxed dress code, on site restaurant and discounted social events bespoke training programmes and genuine opportunity for progression.
Primarily the role is focused on ensuring licensees equipment is ready using your logical technical expertise, you will assist your customer through first line diagnostics, using necessary skills to question the customer in a polite and professional manner and where appropriate you will solve their queries during the first contact. More complex matters will be managed by scheduling a colleague to follow up the query within a set time.
- You will update and maintain Inhouse databases with relevant information about the call and check that other key data fields are correct conducting other administrative tasks as directed by your line manager.
- You will use your excellent people skills to build strong relationships with regional field colleagues and proactively develop an understanding of regional strategy and activities.
- We would love to speak to people who:
- *Have experience in a customer service/sales environment
- *Have experience of working in the licensed publican trade desirable but not essential
- *Can prioritise your workload and enjoy working within a fast paced environment
- *Have excellent communication skills with great attention to detail
- *Love problem solving and enjoy finding innovative solutions to challenges as they arise
- *Have attention to detail in order to maintain accurate records and information updating the database
- *Work well within a team
- If you would relish the opportunity to make your mark and join a team in this exciting role, please apply now as they really value their people, and you will be given the training required and support of your manager to develop your skills and be your very best for an equal opportunities employer.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your cv or call#########
Posted 38 days ago