Site Security Manager
£31282 - £31282 Per Annum
Are you an experienced Site Security Manager who currently holds a valid Front Line Security Licence in either DS / SG or CP security? Do you have a minimum of two years proven management experience within the security industry? If so, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Site Security Manager to join Kingdom Services Group working at a local university in Pontypridd.
About Kingdom Services Group
Kingdom is one of the largest, independent and privately owned companies specialising in security solutions, facilities management, environmental protection and recruitment within the UK, Ireland and South Asia.
Your Site Security Manager Role:
As a Site Security Manager, you will act as the contract brand ambassador responsible for the delivery of a great service through ownership, process and effective team management. Exceptional customer service involves understanding the service being sold and how to identify potential opportunities for growth and development of the contract. Our Site Managers must understand, empathise and manage their customers' expectations, always aiming to surpass in operational delivery and customer relationship management. Exceptional customer service also involves developing real relationships with the customers and listening to their concerns and desires.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Mobilisation & Decommissions
- 100% Core Manning. Support Manning Levels
- Uniform, Training & Equipment Compliance
- Welfare Visits (Inc. Weekends and out of hours)
- Complaint Handling & Incident Response Support
- Low Level D&G Support
- Service Delivery / SLAs & KPIs
- Retain Contract
- Develop existing client relationships.
Our Ideal Site Security Manager:
We are seeking a candidate who currently holds a Front Line Security Licence in either DS / SG or CP qualified security with proven management experience with in the security industry. A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role with a high quality service provider and a minimum of 5 years' security industry sector experience. Other Skill Base Requirements will be:
- IT: Hold excellent IT skills to use Logosoft, and the complete suite of Microsoft software including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Communication: Communicate effectively and professionally at all levels – being polite, helpful and diligent, with a ‘can do' attitude and strong engagement and negotiation skills
- Service: Have the focus and proven ability to deliver the highest standard of customer service with key stakeholders. Have to drive and motivational skills to solicit the right responses from colleagues and drive their development to underpin effective efficient and innovative service solutions mentor,
- Motivation : Ability to motivate and develop Officers on your team.
- Team Player: Be a team player as well as working independently with a focus on sharing good practise and supporting sector wide enhancement
- Client Interaction/Reporting: Ability to liaise with client, and report on a regular basis. Identify trends and create action plans.
Your Site Security Manager Benefits:
In return for your continued commitment as a Site Security Manager with Kingdom Services Group, we offer in return a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development. Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary of £31,282 per annum
- On average 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday
- FREE Gym Membership – local Gym in Haydock
- Great people management
- Pension and real time access includes Perkbox (a bunch of freebies)
- A real career pathway
- Professional development training via Skills Centre
- Colleague Zone Web Portal
- Awards and commendations
Working in partnership with Skill Centre we will make sure you meet all the requirements for your role as well as using existing funding programmes to open up a whole host of career opportunities for you. The qualifications on offer include courses such as First Aid, Customer Services, Team Leading and Conflict Management to name but a few and you will be supported on your training journey with access to the latest e-learning software and equipment.
Make sure you don't miss out on this great opportunity to join our team as a Site Security Manager by clicking apply now. We look forward to meeting you.
Posted 9 days ago