Account Handler - Edinburgh | Zoek UK | 7ea7ee
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
25000.0000 - 30000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
What would attract you to a new role-
Size of organisation?
This is one to be considered, this position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, can be based in Edinburgh city centre or partially working from home. Its working with one of the largest brokers in the world. Career development and enhancement is encouraged. A profitable client list and experienced Account Executives to support you.
Servicing your client accounts during the renewals process; admin, presentations, negotiating premiums and managing all paperwork. It's a varied and busy role, but one that will also broaden your expertise.
- Working in partnership with Account Executives, to deliver the needs of your clients. First class interpersonal skills, dedicated to customer happiness and aware of maximising opportunities are critical to your success.
- Build renewals documents, reports, balancing the mid-term adjustments and crafting new quotes for customers. A high attention to detail is essential when dealing with this much information.
- Ensure client details are recorded accurately and entered onto Acturis quickly; this allows us to keep all client records accurate for audit purposes.
- Provide cover by renewal date to meet your client needs. Being organised, efficient and dedicated to your clients means you handle all of this on their behalf.
- Assist your clients with queries daily, confirm cover with the insurers, process policies and chase up outstanding documentation when required.
- Manage all account queries and credit control matters, highlighting any concerns to account managers on time.
- Prepare underwriting information for presentations to insurers. Design and deliver presentations as required
- Follow up on new and existing renewal business quotations
Your Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience gained within commercial insurance broking.
- Cert CII qualified, having worked to targets within a regulated, measurable framework and achieved SLA’s.
- Worked in teams servicing both clients and colleagues; with excellent customer service skills and the ability to negotiate hard.
- Evidence your strong rapport-building skills and excellent communication skills.
- Risk aware with strong planning and analytical skills
- With attention to detail and dedicated customer service focus, you’re a true asset to the team.
- Eligible to work in the UK
To find out more about this role, salary and benefits, etc, please get in touch for a confidential chat.