£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus, 25 days, Pension, Potential equity
Robert Half is looking for a Management Accountant for a high growth, PEbacked startup in the Healthcare industry.
Our client is a very well capitalised, fastgrowing earlystage business in the healthcare sector.
We need a strong qualified accountant with commercial experience to help us with the growth and establish the function. You will report to, and work closely with, the Head of Internal Reporting and will be the business partner to and own the management reporting for a group of practices. The focus of the role is as follows:
- complete monthly management reporting packs and related reconciliations for a group of dental practices
- onboard the new acquisitions and ensure finalisation of completion accounts and attend to any purchase price adjustments
- preparation of annual budgets and monitoring monthly progress to the budget including profit and loss variance analysis and commentary and balance sheet and working capital review
- reviewing monthly financial performance and ensuring in line with the budget with explanations for variances
- managing the process for payment of associates for your group of practices interpreting and communicating financial data to nonfinancial managers
- develop ongoing reporting and analysis ensuring timely accurate information for the practices reviewing CAPEX requests and assistance in developing business cases
This role will work very closely with our operations team and there will be a lot of interaction with the practice managers and some of our thirdparty partners.
You will need to establish strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business; you are a selfstarter, dont mind rolling up your sleeves and thrive in an unstructured environment.
Required Skills & Attributes
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA OR CIMA)
- Ability to analyse financial and nonfinancial business information and the ability to understand key drivers of performance
- Strong excel skills
- Self starter with a flexible working style
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 42 days ago