Digital Marketing - Derby - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 7efce8
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Digital Marketing Assistant Apprenticeship
Derby - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Founded in 2008, Heavenly Desserts is successfully operated and managed by the directors, Mohammad Imran & Yousif Aslam. It’s through their dedication and desire that word of Heavenly Desserts delicious creations quickly spread throughout the UK, allowing them to expand the company both nationally and internationally.
Attention-to-detail, creativity and innovation continues to be the soul of Heavenly Desserts and combined with our dedication to achieving perfection, we promise to provide all of our customers with an unrivalled dining experience.
Our customers are able to relax, enjoy the diverse range of desserts and discover our latest seasonal creations. Whether you are keen to try a new taste sensation or want to repeat your experience tasting one of our classic treats, we promise to deliver the same superior dining experience in all of our outlets.
Overview of the position / the main mission:
To assist in defining, designing, building, and implementing digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms in order to drive customer acquisition, engagement, and retention of Heavenly Desserts customers and potential franchisees.
This is a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship, which will take a total of 15 months to complete.
This job spotlights the Heavenly Desserts experience for our customers through the delivery of clear, engaging, and well-planned marketing activity across multiple digital platforms, delivering value to franchisees, customers, partners and management. The digital marketer is responsible for modelling and acting in accordance with Heavenly Desserts policies and procedures.
The office is in Derby candidates must be in a commutable distance to Derby
Main Responsibilities: **include but are not limited to the following: **
- Create and develop digital assets for the central marketing calendar in collaboration with the Marketing Executive.
- Build and maintain the customer e-mail database and use the contents to design and deliver tactical and personalised marketing based on demographics.
- Use the HD app customer information to target users with relevant communications and promotional offers based on customer segment.
- Work closely with the Operations Management Team to understand in order to understand the vision and execution behind all core, seasonal and new product offerings
- Work closely with the Marketing executive to develop both long and short-term goals within the UK and International franchise marketing strategy.
- Regular reporting of both reach and engagement of national and local social campaigns, e-mail marketing activity and HD app performance and customer engagement.
- Create engaging copy for all Social Media Platforms, including paid Facebook ads
- Assist with planning and styling at video and photoshoots to ensure the correct assets are in place.
- Respond to all customer messages on social media and e-mail.
- Build relationships with bloggers and influencers to leverage promotional opportunities.
- Contributes to leveraging the customer experience by recognizing alarms or changes in customer feedback on social media and communicating these complaints to Area Managers.
- Delivers exceptional internal and external stakeholder service by acting with a ‘customer comes first’ attitude and connecting with the customer
- Follows all Heavenly Desserts operational policies and procedures
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote a positive working environment, uphold our company culture, values and the mission statement of Heavenly Desserts.
- Maintains a calm demeanour during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the team trainees.
Desired knowledge, skills and qualities:
- Demonstrated team-building skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively manage confidential and sensitive information.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates responsibility in showing up for work and meetings on time
- Shows up for work with a clean appearance demonstrating good personal hygiene and dress code practices.
Puts the Customer First: Has a relentless focus on the customer. Understands what the customer wants and how to best deliver the experience.
Works Well with Others: Listens and communicates well with others within and outside of Heavenly Desserts. Creates a team environment that is positive and productive.
Leads Courageously:Takes personal responsibility to do the right thing, and persists in times of challenge or uncertainty. Adapts quickly to change and makes timely, thoughtful decisions.
Develops Continuously: Continuously seek opportunities to improve self and others. Leads with trust, honesty and commitment to hire, coach and develop partners to achieve their potential.
Achieves Results: Understands what drives overall business success and is accountable to prioritize and deliver quality results. Demonstrates knowledge of core products and processes to get results. Anticipates obstacles and takes action to prevent or minimize their impact
You need to have 5 GCSE’s
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here.
32hrs a week.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years,