Social Worker Adults Generic Team
Up to £28.00 per hour
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work fulltime in Bromley in an Adults Generic Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adults services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent).
- You will be expected to provide the delivery of highquality care, ensuring standards are consistently high. You will do this by being competent and having the knowledge to lead on and deliver comprehensive assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care.
- You will be responsible for carrying out full and thorough clinical and risk assessment for the people in your care, seeing them holistically, being sensitive to their needs and escalating that risk to senior staff where necessary.
- You will use standardised and specialist assessment, assessment and screening tools to gather baseline information and inform treatment packages.
- You will work autonomously in relation to meet service user needs and will develop and participate in psychoeducation for service users and carers through both group and individual work.
- You will have sound knowledge of the various explanatory models of mental health, the evidence which underpins it in order to utilise evidence based interventions in all aspects of clinical care.
You will participate in any research, audit, clinical governance or clinical effective ness projects and demonstrate the ability to initiate and maintain positive change within own work environment.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
Significant senior level frontline experience within adults services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ronnie Bradford; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
- Reasonable Adjustments:
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 19 days ago