Senior Affiliate Manager
£35000 - £45000 Per Annum DOE + Benefits
Do you have a proven track record of managing affiliates within the online gaming industry?
If the answer is YES, Panserve want to hear from you! An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Affiliate Manger to take leadership and strategy of the Marathonbet Affiliate program.
Here at Panserve, we recognise that our people are the key to our success. We are able to offer the successful Senior Affiliate Manger a salary of £35,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience, plus benefits including:
- Private medical cashplan
- Eyecare vouchers
- Death in service
- Retail & Hospitality vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Your new role:
is a great time to join our company as we expand our business interests globally. You will be working on exciting campaigns that will increase our portfolio. The role will be both rewarding and challenging as you grow the brand and lead a team based in our new offices in Riga. As our Senior Affiliate Manager, you will identify key affiliate partners and recruit onto the relevant platform.
You'll be responsible for managing affiliate recruitment, retention and activation across several regions; creating an effective strategy, ensuring that company receives maximum ROI from its affiliate budget. The Senior Affiliate Manager will keep track of affiliate sales and settling end of month affiliate accounts. Key responsibilities also include:
- Creating, monitoring and reporting on affiliate campaigns
- Establishing and maintaining strong affiliate relationships
- Initiating and delivering innovative, tactical campaigns
- Monitoring competitors' activity and reporting findings through regular updates
- Working closely with the Marketing Team on brand messaging
- Providing regular progress reports and feedback on the affiliate channel
Who we are looking for:
- Proven experience in the online gaming industry
- Proven track record of managing affiliate programmes
- Established affiliate network in the industry (Sportsbook & Casino), preferably across several countries
- Excellent understanding of all the affiliate reward models
- Strong IT skills, including Excel
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Ability to communicate with key internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Creativity and ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Flexibility, including a flexible approach to working hours and willingness to travel
- A thorough knowledge of a wide range of sports
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, with the ability to conduct a thorough analysis of the ROI results
- A Secondary language (Spanish, Italian, Danish, Russian) would be beneficial
Who are we?
Panserve Limited has been providing first-class support services to the online betting and gaming industry for over 17 years including the Marathonbet brand. Some of the areas we specialise in are marketing, quality assurance, finance, customer service, anti-fraud and compliance.
Our Marathonbet brand has established itself in the UK and globally for both Sportsbook and Casino based products which operates in multiple jurisdictions. The brand is currently in 94 countries and has 4 million registered users which will continue to grow due to our future expansion plans. Marathonbet also boasts a number of sponsorships within the world of sport including Manchester City FC, Girona and Seville FC to name a few.
If you have the skills and experience to excel as our Senior Affiliate Manger, click apply!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Posted 25 days ago