FM & BUILDING SERVICES
£55,000 to £60,000 per annum basic + Comprehensive Package
***** A chance to work on a highly prestigious stadium contract which manage the FM and Building services up keep ****
* Have you worked in an FM environment in a commercial capacity?
* Want to be recognised for how good you are and how hard you work?
* Do you want an exciting career platform and clear career structure?
* Do you want a diverse and challenging contract with rewarding perks?
An opportunity has arisen to join an award winning, Total Facilities Management services provider on a permanent basis. This opportunity for an experienced FM Commercial Manager on a prestigious contract at the London Stadium and oversee the day to day commercial management of the London Stadium account working alongside the Project Director to ensure the successful financial delivery of the project.
As Commercial Manager you will interact with the client, managing complex variations, financial reconciliations and supply chain management. The successful candidate must be able to work in an agile way to accommodate rapidly changing stakeholder demands.
You will also oversee the management of 3 additional projects with the support of the wider Government East Commercial team.
You will report into the Project Manager along with the Sector commercial director and Lead the commercial function on the projects
As Commercial Manager you will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
* Ensure the timely provision of accurate commercial reports and data to the business.
* Pursue own professional development and provide guidance and support to develop other commercial staff
* Ensure compliance and adherence of the project or sector team with the processes and procedures.
* Develop awareness of wider business plan objectives
* Develop awareness of resources and capabilities available to assist Customers regarding the delivery of new opportunities
* Provide input and assist Divisional and Winning work teams to develop proposals to secure new opportunities
* Develop an understanding of the wider finance and property issues that may affect the Facilities business.
* Promote knowledge share and learning to develop an innovative team philosophy
* Be a lean management champion and constantly drive the project teams to look for netter ways of delivering the service.
* Identify, manage, reduce and drive out unnecessary costs and inefficient activities
* Maximise cash flow through timely preparation of valuations, submission of invoices and receipt of payment
* Maintain a high level understanding of planning and programming to ensure accurate progress reporting
* Work with supply chain to promote and measure continuous improvement in terms of cost, quality and learning of all parties
* Anticipate and plans change in commercial resource within a project
* Establish and maintain accurate and robust reporting structures and monitor resources and costs to ensure that projects meet and / or exceed targets
* Develop comprehensive understanding of financial models including cashflow; turnover forecasts and project profit / loss statements
* Demonstrates and maintains a high level of commercial and technical knowledge and works closely with the delivery team to review techniques and solutions to meet business and customer needs
* Ensure that the businesses commercial position is protected using in depth understanding and experience of contractual, commercial, insurance and legal processes
* Early identification of business risks in projects and ensuring that risk management, risk registers and contingency are in place to manage a minimise risk
* Manage prompt preparation and settlement of final accounts.
* Ensuring that all materials and suppliers are procured in an efficient manner with capable organisations in accordance with the company procurement policy and procedures and ensure appropriate records are kept.
The Ideal candidate will have extensive experience in a commercial capacity within Facilities management. You will be Educated to a degree level preferably in surveying but other degrees will be considered.
If you think this sounds like something you would be interested please apply and speak with Tom Lilley from Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 17 days ago