Staff Nurse - Edinburgh | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered with a leading private hospital group with locations all over the UK and continuously growing. They currently offer treatment to patients undergoing medical and surgical interventions including general surgery, ENT, gastroenterology, gynaecology, orthopaedics, ophthalmology, oncology and cardiology. They operate within state of the art facilities equipped with the latest technology and also offer a range of diagnostics imaging tests and scans. Their hospitals are able to offer the most complex surgeries to patients with exceptional aftercare both inpatient and outpatient.
The overall responsibility within the hospital's surgical unit caring for patients pre and post-operative.
Working alongside the Senior Staff Nurses on the ward you will be responsible for ensuring the right standard of care is provided to all patients at all time. Your responsibility will cover all aspects of acute patient care, often including comorbidity and post-surgery recovery. You will have an innate ability to quickly identify any issues or concerns and act accordingly. Part of your role will involve receiving patients from ICU and HDU and monitoring complex conditions. Working as part of the team you will be competent across Venepuncture, Cannulation and Phlebotomy, carrying out these tasks on a daily basis while maintaining a safe environment for patients under your care. You will also be assigned other ad hoc duties as required by senior members of staff
To be eligible for the role, you will need to:
• Be an NMC registered nurse with experience of working in a pre-assessment or surgical setting
• Have a passion for high quality patient safety and care
• Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations
• Have the willingness to undergo further training and development to broaden your skill set
• Be a caring and compassionate nurse with strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure.
• Adapt easily to new situations and be able to build strong working relationships within the team
You will enjoy the following benefits:
• Holiday entitlement
• GP services
• Life Assurance
• Season Ticket Loan
• Eye Test
• Childcare Vouchers
• Gym Membership
• Continued professional development
Apply now for a call back to discuss the role in more detail Ref IND CB
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.