Commercial Valuation Surveyor
West end, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Commercial Valuation Surveyor London
An International consultancy with a presence in over 37 countries and a rich heritage in UK property that spans over 150 years is looking for a highly focused and qualified Commercial Valuation Surveyor with 2 to 3 years PQE to support the senior members of the team.
This is an opportunity to join a prestigious, modern and forward thinking consultancy with which you can nurture your own skills and experience and grow with them. The company has a keen focus on growth and career development.
The Commercial Valuation Surveyor will utilise various valuation inputs and provide broad real estate advise to a wide range of clients.
The Successful Commercial Valuation Surveyor?
- MRICS qualified + 2 years PQE
- Strong technical and analytical capability.
- Results driven, enthusiastic and flexibility to move between tasks fluidly.
- Strong face to face client skills.
- Report and supply property information to financial institutions.
- £40,000 £50,000
- Car allowance
- Performance related profit share scheme.
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after 2 years
- Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for
Commercial valuation Surveyor RICS Red Book Valuation Surveyor London W1U
- David Priestman Head of General Practise Surveying
Posted 14 days ago