Graduate Business Analyst
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England
A successful and expanding technology wrapped financial services company. Using advanced data analytics to provide insight into a range of key business areas, they specialise in consumer finance.
They are looking for an Analyst to provide recommendations based on insight generated through in-depth data analytics in order to help drive the business forward and grow in a safe and profitable way.
You will receive all the appropriate training in the following:
- Analysing data using various software - training will be provided.
- Producing reports and ad-hoc analysis as required.
In this role, you will provide actionable insight into business performance and its future potential. You will use analytical approaches to determine how to best optimise the business.
- BSc or MSc in Physics, Maths, MORSE, Operational Research or a related degree.
- Strong academics, A's and B's at A-level.
- A strong interest in finance.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Experience using mathematical software (R, Matlab, Maple, SQL, SAS, C++, C ).
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
Posted 13 days ago