£15 - £20 per hour
Composite Inspector Derby Short Term Contract
Amoria Bond are currently looking for a composite inspector for one of our clients based in Derby. The client is a leading component manufacturer in the Derby area.
- Previous experience with composites is absolutely essential.
- Experience with CMM tools.
- Experience being customer facing.
- The ability to read engineering drawings.
- Ideally experience with Catia models & 3D scanning.
- Supporting the process to achieve and maintain compliance to external quality accreditations.
- Dealing with inspection, first article inspection reporting and nonconformance reporting.
- Assist the team with any inspection duties to ensure customer needs and standards are met.
If you are interested and have the relevant skills, please send your up to date CV to ######### for immediate consideration or call######### and ask for Jimmy.
About Amoria Bond
Amoria Bond are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors to some of the worlds largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Amoria Bond we can offer:
First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
Full interview support including a preinterview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role
Posted 12 days ago