HR Advisor (large headcount)
£25000 - £28000 per annum + lots of additional benefits
My Client is constantly evolving & growing in the retail/online markets & I have a rare opportunity for a HR advisor who will strengthen the growing HR Department, based in the hub of their Distribution Centre.
**Due to the nature of the business, you must demonstrate experience of working with high volume headcount & come from a manufacturing, supply chain or warehousing background.**
What will your role as HR Advisor require you to deliver:
The key focus of this role is to provide a fast paced & professional HR advisory service to the employee population.
This will include (but not be limited to):
- Work based & job specific advice,
- Coaching & development support,
- Employee Relations,
- Onboarding & induction support,
- absence management,
- key project work.
Additionally, you will deliver routine administration processes & ensure all relevant documents are completed.
Your core hours will be MondayThursday 9:00 17:30 and Friday 09:00 16:30, however on occasions you will be asked to temporarily change your working hours (e.g. to cover night shift disciplinary meetings).
What will your day look like:
- Maintaining an excellent understanding of employment law and HR best practices to ensure advice and guidance is accurate and up to date.
- You will support Head of HR to ensure that line managers maintain an uptodate knowledge of HR policies and processes, and that all solutions are organisationally relevant.
- Coaching of Management to address routine employee issues (to include terms and conditions, absence, flexible working requests, performance issues) in keeping with both boohoo groups culture and employment legislation.
- Support with the management of longterm absence cases including home visits and occupational health referrals.
- Communication of the maternity and paternity policy to relevant employees, assisting with any queries whilst managing the process.
- Offering advice, arrange and support disciplinary and grievance hearings. Offering feedback and coaching to line managers following the Company process to ensure continuous improvement and growth of relevant professionals.
- Actively support and participate in (Employee Committee) at the Operations Centre.
- Liaise with Recruitment SubTeam to ensure professional and accurate process for issue, tracking and processing of all new starter documentation.
- Conduct all reference and preemployment checks.
- Deliver a motivational and engaging induction process, reviewing and amending to ensure fit for purpose.
- Ensure onboarding represents the brand culture and effectively communicates Company Values.
What do you need to be successful as a HR Advisor:
- CIPD qualification
- Experienced in large headcounts
- MUST come from manufacturing, supply chain or warehousing environment
- Previous exposure to a HR Business System
What will you get in return:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual bonus
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Share Scheme
- 40% staff discount
- Subsidised canteen
- Onsite Gym
- Fantastic working environment
Sound like your dream opportunity or next challenge in your career?
The click apply or give me a call
Posted 30 days ago