Deputy Home Manager - Good CQC Nursing Home
Christchurch, Newport, Wales
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Deputy Home Manager required in Christchurch, paying up to £50,000 per annum, 40 Hours per week, Hours will be split across 2 nursing shifts and 2 supernumerary shifts per week
My client requires a dedicated Home Manager to manage a medium sized nursing home in Christchurch. The service offers high quality care for Dementia, residential and respite care for adults of the elderly. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Home Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- Deputy Home Manager
- Up to £50k per year
- 40 Hours per week
- Split of supernumerary and clinical shifts
- Elderly, Dementia, Residential and Respite care
Skills and responsibilities
- Experience of managing a nursing home with a Good or Outstanding rating
- The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide an excellent service of person-centred care.
- A proven track record of marketing and business skills within the private care sector, running a commercially successful, good or outstanding rated care home.
- Motivate and promote good working ethos within the home.
- Promote ownership of care programs by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programs within the home.
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards.
- Ongoing training
- Amazing support from Head Office & Management team
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance related pay
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Career development opportunities from a fast-growing group
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private medical cover
- Generous pension contribution
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...