Service Delivery Manager | Zoek
Service Delivery Manager
Central Bedfordshire - This Area Only
£34500 - £37500 per annum + Great additional benefits
IT Service Delivery Manager role based in Bedfordshire available on a Permanent basis. This is a fantastic change for someone in a Service Desk Management role to step up into Service Delivery. A lot of this person's time will still be spent line managing 1st line support, with some of their time getting involved in wider IT strategy.
The charity is going through a period of organisational wide change that will mean over the next 12 months, the responsibility of Service Desk and strategy will become more equal.
Role:Service Delivery Manager
Salary:Upto £37,500 + a great benefits package
The essential skills for this role are:
- Ability to translate technical requirements to non-technical people
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Line management experience
- Experience of motivating people in the team
- Service Desk background - Windows, Office 365/Microsoft background
- Service management experience - KPI & reporting
- Incident change management protocol experience (ITIL or similar)
If this role is of interest, please get in touch with a copy of your up-to-date CV for review. Interviews can take place as soon as week commencing 3rd February and is a one stage interview process.
Posted 31 days ago