Account Manager - Manchester | Zoek UK
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Permanent (Full time)
Account Manager - Passionate and Highly Scientific Medical Communications Agency - Central Manchester - Competitive DoE
This independent, collaborative agency is based in modern central Manchester offices. This company has around 40 permanent team members split across two offices, and work across a wide range of innovative projects.
- This agency works across the full range of medical communications deliverables, including meeting, events, digital, interactive databases, apps, websites and some manuscripts.
- The therapy areas this agency works across include haematology, gene therapy, immunology, neurology and cardiology. This agency is known for being highly scientific.
- This agency is close-knit and has a great social side, they have monthly drinks in Manchester, pub lunches, potluck themed lunches and annual offsite while company meetings and activities.
- This agency is recognised for its fantastic client retention rates, they still work with many of the same clients as when they opened 15 years ago.
- This agency has industry leading benefits, encourages a healthy work life balance, and is happy for team members to do some homeworking.
This Account Manager role involves managing the relationships between the med comms agency and multiple budget-holding clients to ensure internal teams fully understand their objectives and deliver medical communications projects to meet the client's needs.
- Provide financial management of assigned accounts, including invoicing and reconciliations to meet the needs of the client
- Develop project timelines to ensure delivery on schedule and to client satisfaction
- Liaise with clients and provide status updates and advice on activities
- Work closely with the editorial team to ensure that each project is clearly defined, and appropriate data are available to allow the Editorial team to understand and deliver the project
- Lead specific projects, overseeing planning and execution. These projects are likely to be of significant strategic importance, enhance client relationships or lead to new business opportunities
- Line management of Project Coordinator(s) and working alongside other line managers to manage the work of all of the Project Coordinator team.
- Experience working in a medical communications agency, either as an Account Manager, or a Senior Account Executive ready to take the next step.
- Confident taking the lead on projects and liaising directly with clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Budget and timeline management experience.
- Confident managing more junior team members.
Posted 33 days ago