Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Co-Pack Operative
Contract Type: Permanent (Full Time)
Salary & any shift premiums: Competitive
Shift patterns: Any 5 from 7, generally operate a Monday to Friday* (Overtime available)
Work pattern: Rotational Shifts
*Please Note: For successful candidates a Drugs & Alcohol test will be carried out as part of the sites induction process.*
Closing Date: 04/10/2021
At DHL we are extremely passionate about what we do. We pick, pack, store and deliver everything from raw materials to consumables, spare parts and finished goods. We are without doubt, highly regarded Global Leaders in Supply chain Management and 3rd party logistics making us an essential part of everyday life!
We are always looking for exceptional individuals to join our team!
Why choose us?
- You'll work hard, and it'll be worth it.
- You'll have opportunities to lead, develop, and work alongside people from all walks of life, and you'll learn from every interaction
- You'll be relied upon – and trusted – to initiate process improvements that enhance your team's output and satisfaction.
- You'll grow as much as you want to grow – with on-the-job experience and the boatload of learning opportunities DHL Supply Chain offers.
- On-Site Canteen Facilities
What do we need from you?
- Operating of Mechanical Handling Equipment
- Knowledge of a warehouse environment would be beneficial
- Experience working on a production line would be beneficial
- Basic numeracy
- Operating IT-systems and processing paperwork as required
- Are flexible in approach to work, and work effectively as part of a team, providing support in resolving problems and have a can do, right first time and passionate approach
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees.
Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.