Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £65000.0 per annum + benefits
£65,000 plus benefits
Manchester city centre
At Coop Digital were using digital technology to create better ways of doing business for our members, customers and communities. Were agile, fastmoving, and innovative. And were building a team that reflects the rich diversity of the communities we serve. If you can bring us the inquisitive nature and excellent people skills we need, we can offer you the chance to learn new skills and build a career as a product manager with a business thats using digital to make a difference.
As a product manager at Coop Digital, youll sit at the crossroads between business, technology and user experience. Well look to you to root out and clarify user needs with researchers and designers; talk with and listen to members, customers and colleagues in the field, and become an expert in retail, Funeralcare, insurance, or another of our business areas. Your ultimate goal will be to prioritise effectively and remove blockers so your multidisciplinary team can discover and create products that are easy to use, feasible to build, and loved by our customers, members and colleagues.
Were interested in talking to people who have the right behaviours with the potential to become a great product manager so dont worry if you dont have the job title of a product manager or all the skills listed below, get in touch wed love to hear from you.
What youll do:
* spot opportunities for innovation and efficiency, and turn these insights into concrete outcomes that align with our strategy
* define how your products get held to account, and make sure those metrics get tracked, including commercial accountability
* get people excited about what youre going to make so they can be your champions and early adopters
* articulate your product vision to the team, and break up its delivery into meaningful, achievable goals
* translate user needs into compelling stories designers can use to draw user flows and interactions, and developers can use to build the product
* plan the pipeline and make sure wherever possible, tech and design patterns are reused
* lead, organise, inspire and unblock designers, developers, data scientists and others within the multidisciplinary team with sharp analysis and wellcommunicated decisions
Wed love to talk to you if:
* you have experience of agile development/delivery
* youve got a background contributing to the delivery of digital services
* you have strong, wellinformed opinions but are open to being convinced otherwise through thoughtful discussion and debates with your teammates
* you have what it takes to collaborate with and influence all kinds of different people across different levels and backgrounds
* youre a good storyteller who can present a compelling vision to your team
* youre keen to learn and develop your skills
Here youll do work that matters. Were a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit, youll have an opportunity to help us build a stronger Coop and stronger communities. Youll also get a package that includes:
* competitive salary
* coaching, training and support to help you develop
* pension with up to 10% employer contributions
* annual incentive scheme
* 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
* discounts on Coop products and services
Building an inclusive work environment
Were actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Coop people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.
As part of your application youll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test.
Posted 39 days ago