Delivery Driver – up to £122.40 per day - Reporting to Plymouth
Yelverton, Norfolk, England
£0.00 to £122.40
Unspecified (Full time)
*Location*: Plymouth DXP1
*Compensation*: up to £ per day
Earn money for Christmas 2021 and beyond.
Delivery Driver roles available now!
Are you interested in a new opportunity where you can work independently, make a difference in your community, and delight hundreds of customers every day?
Apply to be a self-employed Delivery Driver for an Amazon Delivery Service Partner (DSP) today. DSPs provide contracted delivery services to Amazon.
Here at Driver Express, we connect self-employed Delivery Drivers to Amazon DSPs to help them meet growing customer demand as we approach the holiday season.
DSPs offer competitive compensation, benefits, a great company culture, and opportunities for growth.
No delivery experience required - apply today to schedule your in-person or virtual interview.
DSPs are making on-the-spot job offers contingent on meeting eligibility requirements.
*What You’ll Do: *
As a Delivery Driver, you’ll drive an Amazon-branded vehicle, or use your own, delivering 200-250 packages per day. You will be a delivery hero in the neighbourhoods you serve - delivering hundreds of smiles to customers every day in the form of critical supplies, household goods, toys and so much more. You can expect to work up to 5 days per week and up to 9 hours per day.
*Why You’ll Love Working For a DSP: *
• Earn more: competitive compensation up to £ per day
• Independence: spend the majority of your day on the road delivering smiles to customers
• Stay active: you’ll be on the move during your shift as you deliver packages from the delivery vehicle to the customer’s doorstep
• Professional growth: many DSPs offer career growth opportunities such as moving into Lead Driver, Dispatcher, or Operations Manager roles, and professional development and training
• Team environment: a fun, fast-paced, and supportive company culture.
*What You’ll Need: *
• Must have a valid driver's licence
• Must be able to lift and deliver packages up to 23kgs.
These are self-employed Delivery Driver roles where fully equipped vans are provided and roles where you can use your own. All offer state-of-the-art technology to help plan your routes, so once you've conducted your safety checks and loaded up, you can simply head off and drive.
Health and safety are always a top priority for Amazon and the Delivery Service Partners Amazon contracts with. In partnership with one another, Amazon and the DSPs continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions to keep everyone healthy.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £ per day