Senior UX/UI Designer - London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior UX/UI Designer
London, Greater London, England
£70000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
Senior UX/UI Designer
E- Commerce - Fashion
£70,000 - £85,000
URGENT - Remote Working
The company:**Senior UX/UI Designer**
I am working with an awarding winning UK and Europe's leading shopping platform for footwear and streetwear essentials driving over £35 million annually to key partners such as Nike, Foot Locker, JD Sports and more.
The casual trainer market is set to double in size by 2025 and my client is leading the way as an authority in the space. Serving over 2 million users per month, the company is about to grow their technology and expand internationally, with the US as the first key target.
The Role:**Senior UX/UI Designer**
My client has an exciting opportunity for a UX / UI designer to join our team. As a UX UI designer you will work closely with the CMO, CTO and Product Owner in order to shape the platform, bringing a supreme user experience with ground breaking design / features.
The business is a highly collaborative and empowering environment where it's a mutual relationship; we help you to learn, grow and develop whilst you help us do the same.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a data driven mindset with an eye for cutting edge design; a passionate self-starter that has no problem going above and beyond expectations.
Role Responsibilities/Skills:**Senior UX/UI Designer**
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the senior team, Head of Growth, Product Owner and key content creators.
- Work through UX and design problems from beginning to end.
- Work with the Head of Growth and CMO to prioritise ideas.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Work in a fast-paced Agile environment with 2 week sprints and daily stand up meetings
- Iterate based on feedback from both the team and users.
- Measure results using the data and iterate off the back of the findings.
- Conduct competitor analysis to understand what is working in the market.
- Work closely with developers during implementation and adapt as new requirements arise.
- Create sketches, wireframes and interactive designs using platforms like Invision and Zeplin.
- Ability to explain their thought process around designs clearly and iterate on feedback
- Work with the developers to create and review User Stories based on designs.
- Conducting testing across multiple platforms and providing clear feedback to developers.
How to Apply:**Senior UX/UI Designer**
Simply attach your most recent resume by following the APPLY link. All applications/expressions of interest are treated as confidential and no resumes will be forwarded to our client without prior written candidate approval.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit (.com/)
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales