Technical Manager - Coventry | Zoek UK
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car and benefits
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for an experienced, Technical Manager who is able to develop and maintain critical business relationships with various cross functional departments as well as customers (QA, Commercial, Engineering, and Supply Chain, for example) and who will have the responsibility to develop products and applications aimed at growing the market whilst providing technical support to existing customers and production.
This is a client facing role and there will be travel as you will spend time with clients on their sites working with Customers and their teams to identify their needs and support them with technical issues relating to products.
- Provide Technical Support to customers face to face over phoned or email
- Look to continuously improve both efficiency and effectiveness of customer manufacturing processes and associated systems to help meet the future needs of the business
- Work with the technical sales team to identify opportunities and support existing and new customer acquisitions this will include making regular customer visits in the UK and Europe supporting team sales activity
- Develop new products and applications aimed at growing the market
- Work in line with healthy and safety and quality assurance efforts, ISO9000 standards with the support of the Quality Manager
- Outstanding communication and people skills ability to work with stakeholders across all business functions and have the ability to convey technical data to non technical individual
- Minimum BSc Chemistry (or equivalent / similar) or Degree qualified in the appropriate scientific discipline, ideally Chemistry
- A minimum of 5 years relevant scientific or technical experience, ideally in the chemical industry
- Knowledge of or participation in product manufacture and quality control
Posted 41 days ago