Registered Mental Health Nurse - Metropolitan Borough of Stockport | Zoek UK
Registered Mental Health Nurse
Metropolitan Borough of Stockport, UK
£27373 - £28465 per annum
Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurse to fill a full-time/part-time role based in Stockport. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £27,373 - £28,465 per annum depending on experience. The hours for this role would be per week.
- Providing a recovery and rehabilitation service for female patients with complex mental health needs. We provide 10 individual bedrooms for detained (MHA) and informal patients.
- You will take a lead role in the recovery focus of the service.
- Team members will be required to work proactively as part of a multi-disciplinary team in collaboration with patients. Participation in activities of daily living which include some cooking and domestic tasks, as part of the therapeutic day, will be an expectation of everyone.
- Qualified nursing staff will key work with patients and regularly take charge of the unit.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Must have a DBS
We are proud to offer:
- A competitive salary
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- NMC Payment in full
- Long service award
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
Posted 43 days ago