Band 5 Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Health Nurse)
£18.45 - £29.79 per hour
Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Health Nurse) to work fulltime in Nottingham. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Staff Nurse job is £18.45 to £29.79 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and are initial 3month contract.
- To provide a defined level of assessment and access to interventions for a diverse patient group and their families under the care programme approach, who present with significant mental health problems/disorders.
- To provide a realistic timely and occasionally intensive support to patients within an Inpatient setting.
- To provide education and supervision to junior staff members, peers and other professionals.
- The role requires a clinician with skills to assess patients needs, analyse and develop treatment plans within a multidisciplinary framework.
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- UK Experience within a similar role
This Staff Nurse jobs are advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in these positions please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 8 days ago