Harvest Manager - Penzance | Zoek UK | 865e79
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Penzance, Cornwall, England
£40000 - £50000/annum + 4x4 Vehicle + pension
Permanent (Full time)
Set in one of the most stunning of locations in the UK, our client is one of the UK’s largest producers of field-grown daffodils. Due to continued success and growth, they are now on the hunt for a driven and capable Harvest Manager to support the Farms Director.
• Harvesting and Farm Management tasks, as required.
• Developing & Supporting the Assistant Growing Production Managers.
• Working closely to support the Accommodation and Welfare Manager.
• Working closely to support the Site Operations Manager.
• Deputise for the Farms Director in their absence
* Work closely and accurately at all times with the Farms Director
* Work closely and liaise with Deputy Farm Manager re all operational management throughout the farm
* Ensure all contractors are aware of their tasks and are monitored re hours/breaks etc
* Work with Farms Director regarding employed & agency labour requirements and sources and plan for each season in a timely fashion
* Ensure via Assistant Growing Production Managers all cropping teams, tractor drivers, Supervisors and support staff are all clearly aware of the required standards in the fields/cropping areas and entry/exit routes re tidiness and general housekeeping.
* Continually assess the general health of all crops and closely liaise with the Crop Inspector and Supervisor and Farms Director
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, don’t delay, submit your CV via this website immediately quoting ref: 05297IR