Deputy Manager - - Nationwide | 374 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Deputy Manager - Full supanumery
£36k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Deputy Home Manager
- Location: Toxteth, Liverpool, Merseyside
- Position: Deputy Home Manager
- Care Categories: Nursing Care AND Dementia Care
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Negotiable Salary: Negotiable depending on experience - 2k BONUS
- Hours: Full time hours 40 Hours FULL SUPANUMERY
- Flexible Shifts: Days shifts
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee £120
*Paid DBS Check
Care Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated experienced nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Toxteth, Liverpool, Merseyside as our Deputy Home Manager . Our care home is a friendly care home that offers residential, nursing and residential dementia care.
Role: As the Deputy Home Manager you will oversee and assist every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home, including developing and updating care plans and maintaining clear, accurate medication records. Always seeking to share your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the rest of our care staff. You will be required to support the Home manager and act up in their absence.
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on######### or send a copy of your CV to @.uk
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...