Management Accountant - Interim
Wilton, Redcar and Cleveland, England
Contract (Full time)
This is a fixed term contract until mid-April reporting to the Head Of Finance. CIMA qualified.
This fixed term Senior Management Accountant position is to support the Finance Team throughout a period of change. It is a varied role and will suit candidates with experience managing small finance teams within a large group environment. Experience within a Manufacturing environment & with SAP systems would also be an advantage.
Duties to include the following:
* to supervise the finance team and take ownership of the monthly financial reporting process
* to support the finance team members with delivery of their business objectives
* to assist with statutory filing requirements – Financial Statements & corporation tax
* to review accounting processes and practices and improve where necessary to ensure efficient financial operations
* to provide maternity cover for the Business Reporting accountant – including reporting packs, credit control, manage capital expenditure
* to assist with the financial statement audit
Combining both accounting and management skills, this role will support the Head of Finance until mid-April during which time the company is working with Group to implement projects, including a potential upgrade to a new accounting system